Friday, October 19, 2007

A Chance Encounter (Pt. 2)

(this next part gets somewhat confusing. The text colored white is from Catia's pov, the normal colored is mine.)

I had went back to the temple after taking down wolveriene looking for research holos to help me . I was heading down the hall, the chests of powr orbs and holos flying everywhere When I looked uo I was plesently suprised, I offered my hand for a handshake

Taking her hand, I looked right into her eyes... They were stunning... I barely mumbled out a "Hello"

I was mezmerized. I smiled" Hi... I always said they needed to widen the temple halls"

I chuckled, her smile made me melt. For some reason, I had the incredible urge to rip my mask off and show her my real face. That urge, however, brought me back to reality. I blushed as I remember what I was dressed in. "Uh, my clothes are a long story..."

I smiled" I've seen weirder, my missions with master ja kal brought me to some strange places" I let my hod fall back, a big mistake if any of those idiotssaw me now I'd be dead. The necklace shielded me from Phobia's awareness, unless she was on thesame floor as her

There was that smile again... My heart nearly leaped out of my chest. "Uhh, listen," I began, trying to keep my voice steady, "I'm going to be around today for sure, but I'm not sure about tomorrow. Maybe I can see you later on?"

I smiled" Sure, meet me under the chery trees after 6th chime"

I swallowed and nodded, "I'll be there." His commlink interrupted his final word. The voice that came out called him back to the group.

A soft smile... What the hell was wrong with me? The comlink jerked me to life. I needed to move and fast" I'll see you later" I hurried down the hall dissapearing

Watching her longingly as she went down the hall, I relealized that I never got her name...

3 comments:

Godfrey Zebulon said...

WHAT?

Phobia said...

I... wow... I can't believe this... but then again why should I be so suprised ? Spidy, come talk to me, I see things, hope for you both. I can't let you not know

Catia Ravenstone said...

*blushes*